|Home||» Products||» Medical Defibrillator||» Refurbish Physio Control Life Defibrillator|
Refurbish Physio Control Life Defibrillator
Physio Control Life Pak 9 Defibrilator (Refurbished)
The Physio Control Life Pak 9 defibrillator or monitor are designed to cater the requirements of biomedical engineering, clinical, and purchasing professionals across the glob. The unit's simple 1-2-3 operation and user-friendly display, plus its portable, compact, space-saving design, revolutionized in-hospital defibrillation.
- ECG Lead Selections: Std, Paddles, I, II, III
- Input: Isolated ECG via QUICK-LOOK defibrillator paddles, FAST-PATCH disposable defibrillation / ECG electrodes or 3-lead patient cable.
- Sweep Speed: 25mm/second
- Frequency Response: Non-diagnostic
- ECG Leads: 1.0 to 40Hz (-3dB)
- ECG Size: Adjusts amplitude of ECG trace on monitor and strip chart recorder.
- Heart Rate Meter: 3 digit readout displays rate from 20 to 300 bpm.
- Heart Rate Alarm: User selectable alarm limits. Three high/low settings (150/40, 120/60, 160/90).
- ECG Output: 1 Volt/mV
Pace Maker, Quick Combo, Pacing Cable, Pacing Pads
- Energy Select: External Paddles: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100, 200, 300, 360 Joules Internal Paddles: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20, 30, 50 Joules
- Charge Controls: Independent momentary push button controls on front panel and APEX paddle.
- Charge Time: Charge to 360 Joules in less than 10 seconds with a fully charged battery.
Thermal Array Recorder
- Paper Size: 50mm wide x 30m (100 ft)
- Paper Speed: 25mm/second
- Delay: ECG prints 8 seconds after first appearing on the monitor.
- ECG Leads (non-diagnostic): 1.0 to 40Hz (-3dB)
- ECG Lead (diagnostic): 0.05 to 100Hz (-3dB)
- Paddles; 2.2 to 20Hz (-3dB)
- Code Summary Critical Event Record: Digitally Stored record of ECG and device parameters.