|Home||» Products||» Medical Ventilator||» Refurbished Drager Evita Ventilator|
Refurbished Drager Evita Ventilator
We are dealing in quality approved range of Drager Evita Venilator (Refurbished), which is made out of elevated-notch quality components and latest technology for ensuring excellent performance and flawless quality. The equipment is disposable in different models and specifications to cater the varied needs of our customers. Quality tested on many parameter of quality, our precision engineered device can be availed at most discounted prices.
Spontaneous breathing strategy
One of Evita 2 ’s strengths is its implementation of our "Room to Breathe" concept. Spontaneous breathing reduces the risk of atelectasis and improves the ventilation/perfusion ratio by maintaining a higher functional residual capacity. BIPAPTM*/PCV+, the universal mode for ventilation and weaning, gives a patient the freedom to breathe spontaneously at any time. AutoFlow®, the next step in volume-oriented ventilation, encourages spontaneous breathing in all volume modes and another option, Automatic Tube Compensation (ATC), gives a patient the feeling of virtual extubation by eliminating the work involved in breathing with a tracheal tube.
The right mode for every patient
Since an Evita 2 can be used to ventilate neonatal, pediatric or adult patients, it is the ideal “workhorse” for everyday clinical routine. The wide range of patients covered also reduces the amount of staff training required and ensures a greater flexibility in the use of resources.
Mask ventilation can assist the weaning process by reducing the reintubation rate or even preventing intubation in the first place. The option of mask ventilation (NIV) adds to an Evita 2 ’s versatility so an ICU only requires one device for conventional and non-invasive ventilation.
Everything in view
The Evita 2 provides patient and ventilator-related monitoring with user interaction reduced to a minimum. The high-resolution full-color screen displays comprehensive information on a patient’s status, always showing two ventilation curves and six monitored values, and the screen configuration can be customized to show the most important values for a particular ICU.
One knob, simplified settings
This ventilator has a clearly arranged front panel consisting of a monitoring screen and various setting soft keys. The rotary knob plays a key role. The active setting parameters are visible at a glance and changes can be made by the well-established “select-adjust-confirm” principle.
Ventilation at a glance
The principle of only showing the necessary parameters reduces the complexity of everyday monitoring. Additional functions are located in the various screen menus. The ventilator provides you with a full-text message in the event of alarms so you have a clear idea of the problem.
Simpler and speedier standard procedures
The Evita 2 contains numerous functions to speed up and simplify routine procedures. Start-up settings can be configured to specific ICU practices. Suction procedures are simplified with the touch of a button, the exhalation valve can be changed in seconds to minimize downtime and sensors are automatically calibrated daily. However, manual calibration is also possible without interruption to ventilation. All these functions assist in reducing time for standard procedures.
- Ventilation Settings
- Ventilation mode
- IPPV, IPPVAssist (CMV, CMVAssist)
- SIMV, SIMVASB (SIMV, SIMV/Psupp)
- MMV, MMVASB (MMV, MMV/Psupp)
- BIPAP1), BIPAP1)ASB, BIPAP1)Assist (PCV+, PCV+/Psupp, PCV+Assist)
- CPAP, CPAPASB (CPAP, CPAP/Psupp)
- APRV (optional)
- ILV (optional)
- AutoFlowTM – Automatic adaptation of inspiratory flow in volume controlled modes
- ATCTM – Automatic Tube Compensation (optional)
- NIV - Mask Ventilation (optional)
Ventilation frequency (f): 0 to 100 /min, 0 to150 /min (Neonatal)
Inspiration time (Tinsp): 0.1 to 10 s
Tidal volume (VT) (BTPS):
- 0.1 to 2.0 L (Adult)
- 0.02 to 0.3 L (Pediatric)
- 0.003 to 0.1 L (Neonatal)
- 6 to 120 L/min (Adult)
- 6 to 30 L/min (Pediatric and Neonatal)
- Inspiratory pressure: 0 to 80 mbar (cmH2O)
- PEEP / intermittent PEEP: 0 to 35 mbar (cmH2O)
- Pressureassist (PASB) (Psupp): 0 to 80 mbar (cmH2O)
- Rise time for inspiratory pressure: 0 to 2 s
- O2 concentration: 21 to 100 Vol.%
- Multi-sense Trigger Criteria: Internal automatic pressure trigger, Flow, Volume (Flow adjustable 0.3 to 15 L/min)
Measured values displayed
Airway pressure: Peak pressure, plateau pressure, mean pressure, PEEP, min. pressure (0 to 99 mbar/cmH2O)
Minute volume (MV), (BTPS): MV, MVspont, MVleak (0 to 99 L/min)
Tidal volume (VT), (BTPS): Inspired VT, expired VT, VTASB (VTPS) (0 to 3999 mL)
Breathing frequency (f): ftotal, fspon, fmand. (0 to 300/bpm)
O2 concentration: (FiO2) Inspired O2 concentration (15 to 100 Vol.%)
- Resistance ((0.0 to 600 mbar/L/s)(cmH2O/L/s)
- Compliance ((0.0 to 300 mL/mbar)(mL/cmH2O)
- Breathing gas temperature: 18°to 51°C
- Waveforms: Airway pressure-time, flow-time, volume-time, ...
- Trends (optional): FiO2, MV, VT, f, PEEPi, R, C, etCO2, ...
- Loops (optional): Paw-V, V-Flow, Flow-Paw, ...
- Capnography (etCO2) (optional): 0 to 100 mmHg
- CO2 production (VCO2): 0 to 999 mL/min, STPD
- Serial dead space Vds: 0 to 999 mL, BTPS
- Dead space ventilation (Vds/VT): 0 to 99%
- Alarms / Monitoring
Airway pressure: High/Low
Expired minute volume: High/Low
Tidal volume: High
Apnea alarm time: 5 to 60 s
Spontaneous breath frequency: High
Inspired O2 concentration: High/Low
Breathing gas temperature: High
SpO2 pulse (optional): High/Low
etCO2 (optional): High/Low
- Max. flow for pressure support and spontaneous breathing: 180 L/min (adult), 60 L/min (pediatric)
- Valve response time: ≤ 5 ms
- Control principle: Time cycled, volume constant, pressure-controlled
- Safety relief valve: 100 mbar (cmH2O)
- Leakage compensation
- Hose system compensation
- Outlet for pneumatic nebulizer
- Mains power connection: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 10 to 30 V DC (optional)
- Power consumption: Approx. 125 W
- Gas supply operating pressure: O2, air: 2.7 to 6 bar/39 to 87 PSI
- Dimensions ventilator (WxHxD): 530x290x450 cm (20.9x11.4x17.7 inches) (without trolley)
- Weight basic unit: Approx. 27 kg (60 lbs.)
- Diagonal screen size: 6.5" TFT LCD color display
- Digital output: Output and reception via an RS 232 C interface
- Digital output (optional): For output and reception via two RS 232 C interfaces
- Analog output (optional): For analog output of two measured values