|Home||» Products||» Medical Ventilator||» Refurbished LP Series Ventilator|
Refurbished LP Series Ventilator
LP Series 6, 10, 20 Ventilator (Refurbished)
Our precision engineered LP Series of portable volume ventilators have a reputation for dependability. They are built with a patented brushless motor, which translates to lower cost of ownership. Its standard attributes and portability impart the LP10 ventilator the flexibility to meet a broad array of pediatric and adult ventilation needs. The LP10 ventilator has a pressure control cycle for pressure-limited, time-cycled ventilation. Decreased internal resistance reduces breathing effort in SIMV mode. With the LP10 ventilator, expanded alarms provide reliable patient management.
- Pressure control knob for pressure-limited, time-cycled ventilation.
- Decreased internal resistance reduces breathing effort in SIMV mode.
- Continuous, low-maintenance operation with minimal supervision results in low cost of ownership.
- Features and portability provide flexibility to meet a broad range of ventilation and patient requirements.
- Internal and external battery operation provides convenience and security.
Standby, Assist/Control, SIMV or Pressure Cycle Locking knob sets pressure from 15 to 50 cmH2O, or disables limit feature
- Volume Push-to-turn knob from 100 to 2200 ml
- Breath Rate 1-20 BPM in incremets of 1 BPM and 22-38 BPM in increments of 2 BPM
- Inspiratory Time from 0.5 to 1.0 seconds in increments of 0.1 seconds.
- Battery Test Push button to show charge level on lower window of Patient Pressure meter
- Low Pressure Alarm 2-32 cmH2O in increments of 2 cmH2O
- High Pressure Alarm Limit (Assist/Control, SIMV Modes) or limit for Pressure Cycle mode 15-90 cm H2Oin increments of 5cmH2O