|Home||» Products||» Medical Ventilator||» Siemens 300 Ventilator|
Siemens 300 Ventilator
Siemens 300 Ventilator (Refurbished)
Our company offers Siemens 300 lung ventilator intended for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. It offers a comprehensive array of ventilation modes together with an auto mode function for greater treatment possibilities, shorter weaning times and increased patient comfort.
The 300 provides an auto mode attribute: After two consecutive patient trigs the ventilator shifts from controlled to supported ventilation and remains in the support mode as long as the patient keeps triggering.
Control Unit: Contains the electronic circuits necessary for control of ventilation (panel and knobs).
Patient Unit: Continually measures flow and pressure with transducers.
- Ventilation modes: Controlled, Combined, Supported
- Patient range: Adult, Neonate, Pediatric
- Pressure: (0 to 20 cmH2O below PEEP)
- CMV Frequency: 5 to 150 breaths / min
- SIMV Frequency: 0.5 to 40 breaths / min
- Pressure Control Level above PEEP: 0 to 100 cmH2O
- Pressure Support Level above PEEP: 0 to 100 cmH2O
- Pause Time: 0% to 30%
- Minute Volume: 0.2 to 60 L/min
- Inspiratory Time: 10% to 80% of the ventilatory period
- Baseline Pressure: 0 to 50 cmH2O
- Battery Back-up, 2 built in reachable 12V, 1.9 AH.
Optional: Servo Screen 390, Humidifier and Trolley
- Extensive array of ventilation modes
- Neonate to adult patient range
- O2 air gas module filters bacteria
- Easy to use
- Volume Control
- Pressure Control
- Pressure Re. Volume Control (PRVC)
- Volume support / Pressure support
- SIMV (Volume Control) + Pressure Support
- SIMV (Pressure Control) + Pressure Support